School of Pet Grooming
Canine Clipper School of Pet Grooming is certified to operate by SCHEV
At Canine Clippers School of Pet Grooming, we want to help you realize your dream of a creative and rewarding career in grooming the beloved, furry members of most American families: our pets. Our goals are to:
- Provide professional, attentive, and friendly instructors who, as pet owners themselves, are dedicated to the competent and compassionate care of pets.
- Provide safe, hands-on instruction and small class sizes in order to allow one-on-one attention to students. We only allow six students per session.
- Employ a professional grooming staff, dedicated to furthering excellence in the pet grooming profession.
- Be flexible with scheduling class times to meet our students’ needs.
- Prepare our students to graduate and enter the pet grooming profession in a skilled, caring, and responsible manner.
- Support our students’ dreams if they wish to compete at local and national shows. Many of our graduates have received multiple awards.
- Assist our graduates, at no additional charge, to further their grooming careers or to start their own businesses, including mobile grooming.
- Encourage Veterans: Canine Clippers School of Pet Grooming is approved by the Commonwealth of Virginia to accept VA/GI Billfunding.
- Help Individuals with Disabilities: We have been approved by the Virginia Department of Rehabilitative Services and we're in active partnership with them to teach and prepare individuals with disabilities to join or re-join the work force.