School of Pet Grooming
At Canine Clippers School of Pet Grooming, we want to help you realize your dream of a creative and rewarding career in grooming the beloved, furry members of most American families: our pets. Our goals are to:
- Provide professional, attentive, and friendly instructors who, as pet owners themselves, are dedicated to the competent and compassionate care of pets.
- Provide safe, hands-on instruction and small class sizes in order to allow one-on-one attention to students. We only allow six students per session.
- Employ a professional grooming staff, dedicated to furthering excellence in the pet grooming profession.
- Be flexible with scheduling class times to meet our students’ needs.
- Prepare our students to graduate and enter the pet grooming profession in a skilled, caring, and responsible manner.
- Support our students’ dreams if they wish to compete at local and national shows. Many of our graduates have received multiple awards.
- Assist our graduates, at no additional charge, to further their grooming careers or to start their own businesses, including mobile grooming.
- Encourage Veterans: Canine Clippers School of Pet Grooming is approved by the Commonwealth of Virginia to accept VA/GI Billfunding.
- Help Individuals with Disabilities: We have been approved by the Virginia Department of Rehabilitative Services and we're in active partnership with them to teach and prepare individuals with disabilities to join or re-join the work force.